News:

Registered a URL and setup a forum as the IPCam stuff really needed its own site vs my irregular blog posts about IPCam hacking at http://www.computersolutions.cn/blog

Author Topic: Lost cloud video footage  (Read 4344 times)

• No avatar
July 19, 2021, 08:21:19 am
Hi sorry I need some advice regarding cloud security cameras. I just gave birth to my baby girl a month ago and recently I was asked to go back to work. Unfortunately, none of my family members are able to help me take care of her full-time so I have to hire a nanny.I trusted the nanny wholeheartedly until I found some unusual bruises on my daughter's body, but I don't have evidence that it was done by the nanny. So I installed fisheye cameras in my house and used cloud service at the same time. However, I realized that the cloud service is not as stable as I thought. I lost several video footage and now I'm not sure if it's actually helpful or not (it's AT&T that we're using for home wifi). Are there any parents here who use video service to monitor their house? Do you use a cloud security camera or other regular cameras? Does the internet really have that great of an impact on the quality?

• No avatar
July 26, 2021, 10:31:17 pm
First of all, VSaaS might not be that safe as you think, so it's better for you to change the system from now.I am an integrator and I use regular camera plus VMS on pc to watch the house for me, so I can make sure all the video footage is saved without issues. I'm not sure if we can include brand names on this forum but if you'd like to learn more about specific brands you can Google Axis and SkyREC VMS, which is the system I use.