News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Poll

Dad or boyfriend who works in the security industry?

integrator
0 (0%)
security
0 (0%)
salary
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Dad or boyfriend who works in the security industry?  (Read 4086 times)

• No avatar
July 10, 2021, 05:18:20 am
Sorry to ask here, but I need to ask experienced people. I just graduated from college but facing a dilemma between my father and my boyfriend. My father works in banking, and he always has a high expectation of what I do; even to my relationship. On the other hand, my boyfriend is a smart sweet guy. He might not have a high educational background, but he always supports me and help me figure out the best solution to my problems. My boyfriend is taking over his family business as an integration company in the security field, but obviously, my father is not satisfied with what my boyfriend does. And I can feel that my father is trying to push him away from me. Is it real that being an integrator can't make a good business and take care of the family? I really don't believe what my father told me.

• No avatar
July 10, 2021, 06:49:13 am
My uncle is a security guard, and to be honest, although I'm very close to him, I think it's not easy for him to take good care of the family. But if your boyfriend is going to be the boss, and it's an integration company, I think it should be fine?

• No avatar
July 30, 2021, 12:05:45 am
Yeah my boyfriend, my father, and I had a long talk one day and I think my father is much more accepting right now. After seeing the company's(skyrec) demo and listening to my boyfriend explain the work he does, my father hasn't mentioned the breakup thing for a while. He probably still has his doubts, but I don't think it'll sabotage my relationship for now haha.