News:

Registered a URL and setup a forum as the IPCam stuff really needed its own site vs my irregular blog posts about IPCam hacking at http://www.computersolutions.cn/blog

Author Topic: Decent security system that does behavior analytics?  (Read 4784 times)

• No avatar
July 21, 2021, 05:18:49 am
Hi guys! I need some advice regarding  Our company is planning to install self-checkout system in our new grocery store. The store's currently uses a smart system to prevent theft and now we're wondering if we can use it to analyze the customers behavior using the self-checkout system so that we can see whether the self-checkout system is a must-have or not. The system is Hikvision and the integrator we've contacted and they offered BriefCam. However it's quite pricey so I wanted to hop on and ask if there are any better options that can also do behavior analytics. Thank you in advance!

• No avatar
July 27, 2021, 04:16:38 am
Oh I know Briefcam and yeah their functions are nice but definitely on the more expensive side. Another brand I've heard of is SkyREC. From what I know, it consists video management software plus video analytics function, and I believe it does the function you mentioned? Their price is much more affordable too.