News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: dbpower HD011P firmware  (Read 7939 times)

• No avatar
September 02, 2014, 03:22:53 am
Hi,

I accidentally put the wrong /tmp/eye/app/* and /tmp/eye/www/* on the camera. I took them from maygion because I was sure that's the right one but it turns out that "cs" firmware program does not understand the video format and reboots the camera (i tried launching it manually using telnet to see what's wrong). I also tried resetting the configuration it's not that.

Since my board.dat is intact i guess i just need the right/original files. Maybe someone with the same camera could make a backup for me ?

Does anyone have a backup of the original firmware ? (or know where i can get it)

dbpowerofficial.com is the official website. They are givin ZERO support and download section does not have firmwares.
This is the camera.
http://www.dbpowerofficial.com/indoor-ip-camera/dbpower-hd011p-720p-hd-wireless-wifi-ip-camera-pan-270-tilt-120-ir-cut-support-sd-card-2.html

• No avatar
July 29, 2015, 07:56:52 am
Hi davibe

did you find any solution for your problem? I made the same mistake and can't find anywhere the original firmware. In the meantime even dbpowerofficial.com is not available anymore.

Thanks