News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: Web Interface Checksum  (Read 14157 times)

May 03, 2011, 01:31:15 pm
My fault. I was using the old foscam_pkmgr by accident. It has successfully updated the webUI with mine. :)
The only weird thing is that before the new login screen appears, there is about a is flash of a "404 not found. file not found" pink page, then the index file is called. Any ideas what could cause this 404?

May 05, 2011, 11:38:16 pm
Nocturnal - seems that I don't need to disassemble the bootloader after all - we had the source all along. It is in the BSP section of FILES on the site. Also, see my post in the Firmware section titled "I deleted Image: 0 name:BOOT INFO.".

May 17, 2011, 07:32:17 pm
neXus, I thought that I'd pass along the fact that I was just successful in unpacking, modifying, repacking and reflashing a webui using the foscam_pkmgr version that you uploaded in this thread on April 27th. Hey, I'm a bit slow trying it again, but other activities make demands. Thank you for contributing  foscam_pkmgr - quite  useful utility!