News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: Need help with my wansview NCB-541W clone??  (Read 3769 times)

August 23, 2013, 05:28:58 am
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I need some help. I have a wansview 541w clone ip camera the camera was working fine until yesterday but a problem occurred I don't know what happened but the camera went off. I took it connected it to the computer what I realized was that in the ddns settings the manufacturer DDNS is blank nothing is there plus the camera rotation speed up/down left right was also changed to 1.  I thought I should reset it so I did it and from now there on I cannot access camera I'm trying but the camera does not permits the username/password and the manufacturer DDNS is also not working. I tried several times to reset the camera but the problem remains there. What has happened please help me.  :'(

August 23, 2013, 01:43:37 pm
Ok guyz I have logged into the camera and I can see that Manufacturer DDNS is gone and I cannot view camera through the ipcamsoft provided. Please help me to get back the DDNS and make the cam working on ipcamsoft. Waiting for your reply.