News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: X-Price Camera- where are the TX/RX ports  (Read 4230 times)

May 03, 2013, 08:08:29 pm
I bought 3 X-price cameras of of e-bay and accidently bricked one by uploading the wrong firmware. Can anyone help me identify if/where the Serial connections are - attached are two high res pictures of the MB.

also for the two working ones, there doesn't seem to be any green in the video, which will work for the purposes I need it for, but would like to figure out how to change the color/hue/saturation.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 08:11:46 pm by reckert »

May 03, 2013, 09:14:05 pm
This looks like one of these MayGion cameras.  I have investigated all the connectors very thoroughly but unfortunately none of them appear to be serial ports.

If you only uploaded new files to the camera (as opposed to reflashing it) then you should be able to repair it by using an FTP client to copy the files from your working camera across to your broken one.  There are some instructions on how to do this on the MayGion website.

May 03, 2013, 09:51:19 pm
Thanks- I had tried the iprepairtool.exe but couldn't enter an ip address.  I didn't realize my pc had to be at ip address 192.168.1.3 - made things a little messy around here- my wifi router in the attic was using that  ip.