News:

Registered a URL and setup a forum as the IPCam stuff really needed its own site vs my irregular blog posts about IPCam hacking at http://www.computersolutions.cn/blog

Author Topic: EasyN FS-613A-M136  (Read 29027 times)

January 09, 2012, 01:32:09 pm
Hi All,

EasyN support sent me some firmware to try ... and despite misgivings I flashed it up, and it works.
Vertical and Horizontal mirroring now enabled and working.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

Cheers,
Ripface.

January 09, 2012, 01:49:54 pm
Maybe you could upload what they sent you to the files section.

January 09, 2012, 02:03:47 pm
.... as requested.

Hope this helps someone out!

Cheers,
Ripface.

January 09, 2012, 02:18:26 pm
Hi!

I have an EasyN FS-613A-M136 camera. I have two problems.

1. Every time I turn on the camera, it starts moving (rotating) and stops in a different position (compared to the last positon before switch off). Can I disable this initial rotating process? I want to kepp my camera in a fix position.

2. I want to flip my camera picture. But when I push the flip button (in browser) the camera restarts, but the picture still the same. This feature is not working in this model?

Thanks for your help!

Hey Alfa123,

... see my previous post with attached FW.  Update to this firmware and it should sort the problem with the mirroring button.  Worked for me!

Cheers,
Ripface.

February 10, 2012, 11:00:20 am
Can anyone help i have a easyn fs-613a-m136.  i can get it to work on the computer at home but can not get it to work from there computers .   i dont seem to be able to set up the ddns part. it dose not help that all the videos show netgear but not the one i have and this is a dgn1000.  please can any one help me set it up. thank you 

February 10, 2012, 11:48:10 am
Simply use the ddns address shown on the bottom of the camera. If you cannot reach it from the WAN you may have the ports blocked in your firewall.

• No avatar
February 10, 2012, 06:12:26 pm
get the manual from here
go to page 48 and use the same settings for service, action and wan users, fill in your cams IP in "Send to LAN server" and select Log to never.

If you cams port differs from 80, do as mentioned under Service on page 49.

After this you should be able to access your cam from the internet using the ddns url printed on the bottom of your cam.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:14:36 pm by schufti »