News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: Need help identifying this camera...  (Read 1835 times)

• No avatar
February 13, 2018, 03:16:55 pm
I recently purchased this camera from Amazon but need some help to get it configured and update the firmware.  The vendor has been no help.  It is a Chinese camera and the description is a "DigiHero DIY Mini Wifi Camera 1080P".  It is packaged in a white box with a green logo which says AHD Camera. 

The camera seems to boot up and works okay in P2P mode.  The camera has an internal access point and works with an Android app on my phone to configure.  When I try to connect it to my wireless router using the instructions (very poor English) the camera "reboots" to save the settings but then goes back to the defaults after the reboot.  I found that there is also an HTTP address I can use to access the camera menus, but no luck there either.  I can edit/change the settings, but when the camera saves the settings and reboots, it loses all of my changes.

Does anyone know where I can find firmware for this camera or know anything about this model?  I'm sure there are probably 20 or 30 "other name" models that are the same unit.

Thanks