News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: Firmware Wansview ncs601w  (Read 162 times)

• No avatar
December 03, 2017, 08:15:45 am
Can you please tell how to flash openwrt on ip camera WansView NCS601W. I have a programmer CH341A with UART.
I read that a man has pierced the camera on openwrt and it has become an ordinary ip camera. I dismantled it, connected UART, but what program to use to fill the firmware openwrt I do not know. The firmware consists of two files .bin

• No avatar
December 04, 2017, 01:32:06 pm
Who fumbles in the openwrt fillings on the ip camera? Camera wansview ncs601w nadybal that type filled her openwrt http://www.wanda25.de/wansview_ncs601w.html , but it is impossible to do everything. I disassembled it, soldered contacts to the UART, the programming file filled openwrt-ramips-rt305x-ncs601W-initramfs-uImage.bin using tfttp and putty, but I can not fill in the second file openwrt-ramips-rt305x-ncs601W-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin and how to fill it I do not quite understand. Type it is written that through the web interface it is not filled because It does not work yet, and through sysupgrade too .... I used wincsp to fill it in the memory of the camera in the / tmp folder and in ssh I made the command that is written according to the instructions, like something went wrong, but then silence and like nothing did not. After the camera is restarted, this sysupgrade file disappears from the / tmp folder. Can someone tell me how to fill this file in order to move on in the instructions ?! P.S. By ip 192.168.1.1, the camera interface does not enter.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:36:23 pm by LexaMan »