News:

Registered a URL and setup a forum as the IPCam stuff really needed its own site vs my irregular blog posts about IPCam hacking at http://www.computersolutions.cn/blog

Author Topic: Please i need help with my FOSCAM 9821  (Read 2451 times)

• No avatar
October 21, 2016, 06:35:11 pm
My Foscam 9821 (plate FI9821A_MAIN_2V1 code) stopped working, as I am technician in electronics and have some maintenance equipment and decided to try to fix it, I made a serial connection to monitor the boot, to my surprise the initialization already hangs in the u- boot and does not enable or the option to enter the mode upload, I believe that the data in the flash memory SPI corrupted or it is damaged, I'm thinking of removing it from the board to make a re-programming and verification test, but it would need a complete DUMP ROM for this card model or similar, and that includes everything, kernel, root and also the u-boot, so I can use my programmer to reprogram the SPI memory and return life to my camera, please have someone to help me would be very grateful.

Eduardo Lopes  :)

• No avatar
October 24, 2016, 11:22:47 pm
there is no one who can help me?  :'(

• No avatar
October 30, 2016, 12:29:11 am
nothing ???  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• No avatar
January 18, 2017, 01:57:00 pm
Wtf =/
Is there anything that can help me see forum ??? I'm disappointed !!!!

• No avatar
March 08, 2017, 04:37:53 pm
Please I really need to fix this camera, I just need the complete binary file to write to flash, I can pay for it via paypal ....

Waiting