News:

Registered a URL and setup a forum as the IPCam stuff really needed its own site vs my irregular blog posts about IPCam hacking at http://www.computersolutions.cn/blog

Author Topic: Why our sricam ip camera doesn't show the intruder getting in?  (Read 1752 times)

• No avatar
March 30, 2016, 01:38:41 pm
Hello there!

I'm here with the hope that someone will get to shed some light on this mistery, and excuse my english, it's not my native language.

My partner installed a sricam ip camera but still someone is getting into our house (I know is our neighbour as he did the same to the previous tenants. We live in a rural area and he doesn't want anyone around..) He messes up with our stuff: break things, move things of place..

My husband thinks that is impossible that someone got in the house as he has watched every single recording since we come out till we come back, everytime  we've been out.  We have it protected password, though the room were is the computer that is conected to the camera, is in a room next to the house and I wonder if he might have accessed it and done something, but how could it be when you view the recordings without problem, no cuts, all in one go, showing no one entering the house???

Thank you very much to whoever can help on this.