News:

Re-organized the forum to more cleanly delineate the development section, as the end user support side appears to have taken a life of its own!

Author Topic: Camera Connectivity  (Read 1869 times)

• No avatar
May 20, 2015, 07:56:13 am
Hi,

First of all, it will be my first attempt to work with IP Cameras, So I have to prior knowledge that's why I know nothing about it, Please be patient.

I'm a software developer by profession, working in Visual Basic, I have some good experience working with different Access control devices & controlling those through SDK.

I know need to capture the HD image using IP Camera through my software (not the software provided with Camera)
User of the software should be able to click the button to capture HD Image using my Software. As I said I have no Idea how to make it work, While searching I found "IPCam CGI SDK", But I don't know what equipment I need & how to actually use it. If anyone can guide me It would be a great Help for me.

Regards,
Asim

May 22, 2015, 12:10:43 pm
Hi,

First of all, it will be my first attempt to work with IP Cameras, So I have to prior knowledge that's why I know nothing about it, Please be patient.

I'm a software developer by profession, working in Visual Basic, I have some good experience working with different Access control devices & controlling those through SDK.

I know need to capture the HD image using IP Camera through my software (not the software provided with Camera)
User of the software should be able to click the button to capture HD Image using my Software. As I said I have no Idea how to make it work, While searching I found "IPCam CGI SDK", But I don't know what equipment I need & how to actually use it. If anyone can guide me It would be a great Help for me.

Regards,
Asim

Please see this. It should help to give you a better understanding on how to go about this:

http://foscam.us/forum/showing-secure-methods-using-php-to-display-your-ip-cameras-t8721.html#p42139

Don